We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- We Are Not an Optimum Match
- How Does a Successful Long-Term Relationship Start?
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- I Need To Have an Orgasm
- First No Condom, Now Only Penile-Vaginal Intercourse?
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: aging
It is an old habit and it is not in itself a bad one. The only issue I must be careful to watch for is that, as has been true in my past, I do find it so enjoyable that … Continue reading
I thought it was just a joke, but now I am not so sure. And to make matters worse, I am really worried. When the US CDC posted Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse it seemed like a bit of satire. But … Continue reading
Bye Bye Bootie I’m glad to see you go; Bye Bye Bootie, Why’d ya have to come? Time for sunshine, It’s drivin’ top down time; I’ll smile Bootie, Caus’ you’re gone for good. … Well, you get the point. The Boot has … Continue reading
Still Here Too is, has been, and always will be a dear, sweet Lady of the Night. Getting up before dawn to drive me to work has been a tremendous strain on her physical state. She has performed her taxi … Continue reading
Obviously my tendency for dripping sarcasm has once again gotten totally out of control. Yes, I am a bit banged up. Yes, my mobility is somewhat restricted right now. But no, this is not the start of the end of … Continue reading
No I have not developed a self-destructive tendency. Although, it may seem that I have to those who do not know me. And contrary to what some at work have suggested, Still Here Too is not trying to “knock me off” … Continue reading
aka: Baby You Can Drive My Car It is bad enough that I am not allowed to drive my little zoom zoom; I cannot even fit into my little zoom zoom. This stupid boot is so big I do not fit … Continue reading