We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- ENTJ Father Confessor" class="wpp-post-title">Struggles of an ENTJ Father Confessor
- How Does a Successful Long-Term Relationship Start?
- I Need To Have an Orgasm
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: coffee
Exiting one of the local houses of the internationally known, caffeine-providing mermaid with one hand full of a morning’s serving of well-steamed milk and extract of slightly over roasted coffee beans; I tried to hold the door open for a young … Continue reading
Following my most recent surgery, I was able to return to work much more quickly than I was able to following any of my previous surgeries. This was true because of the nature of the surgical work that was performed … Continue reading
We have had few American political dynasties. It was not in our makeup to trust them. After all, we originally broke away from a monarchy; namely the House of Hanover, specifically George III, King of Great Britain and King of … Continue reading
I like to wake up early, usually before the sun rises. The world is quiet, at least for the cat … meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, pet me dammit!, …, purr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr … I will usually fix myself a cup of … Continue reading
Thirteen fucking 8 ounce glasses of water a day! Not counting fruits and vegetables, not even watermelon! What the hell would I do if I drank sodas? They don’t count sodas as part of the thirteen. I do drink coffee … Continue reading
We have been communicating, well really attempting to communicate for thirty eight years as of this June. If you are still communicating after that long, you have had a lot of practice. We think we are both reasonably intelligent people. … Continue reading
Stay in any committed relationship long enough (Still Here Too and I have been in ours over 37 years) and both of you will put your partner into the following situation. Your partner will be very, very engaged with some … Continue reading