We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- ENTJ Father Confessor" class="wpp-post-title">Struggles of an ENTJ Father Confessor
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- Contact Us
- First No Condom, Now Only Penile-Vaginal Intercourse?
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: computer
One of the Memorable BISH Graphics Having spent a good twenty years producing and presenting thousands of slide presentations and now the last seven to ten years sitting through an average of twenty, or perhaps more (the mind numbs after … Continue reading
Well, the great train wreck has been cleared. The database is restored. WordPress is properly reinstalled. The vast majority of the PlugIns are back running properly. Posts, Pages, and Comments are restored and in their original condition. All original Posts … Continue reading
Well, the great train wreck has been cleared. The database is restored. WordPress is properly reinstalled. The vast majority of the PlugIns are back running properly. Posts, Pages, and Comments are restored and in their original condition except for some … Continue reading
Following my most recent surgery, I was able to return to work much more quickly than I was able to following any of my previous surgeries. This was true because of the nature of the surgical work that was performed … Continue reading
In celebration of today, 10 October 2010, we remember Douglas Noël Adams, creator of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, a true modern-day classic in which we learn not only the “Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe … Continue reading
I want to spend more time with her. There is just never enough. Some of the time away is the cost of life. I do have to leave her presence to go to my work. There are rewards for that … Continue reading
After the Deepwater Horizon platform disaster, approximately 275 million gallons of oil were released into the Gulf waters. Only 25% of the oil has been recovered, destroyed, or is known to have washed ashore. There is quite a controversy brewing … Continue reading
Geezer-Chick wrote in a comment to yesterday’s post about technology changing that “Computers have improved while getting cheaper. Not many things do that.” This made me think about just how much the computers in my life have changed. I first … Continue reading