We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- ENTJ Father Confessor" class="wpp-post-title">Struggles of an ENTJ Father Confessor
- Personality Miscommunication — Throwing the Switch
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- Contact Us
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: friendship
Four or five months ago, Still Here Too made the decision to go Vegan. As we usually do, Is Still Here choose to mostly join in and be Vegan at home and as close to Vegan at work as possible; … Continue reading
Several times a year, Still Here Too joins with a group of her artist friends from around the country to renew, to visit, and I suspect just have a good time. These are all professional women artists who find that … Continue reading
I cannot personally speak to just how hard it is for anyone to quit smoking. I consider myself lucky to never have been tempted to start. My father was of the generation that did smoke, so I grew up around … Continue reading
Every family goes through this. We are having a family event this weekend. It is in celebration of a joyous life event. One of those times when you try to bring members of the family, and in this case also … Continue reading
Give an ENTJ personality type a problem to solve and their immediate response is usually, “No problem, let me at it!” You see, ENTJs start out believing any problem presented to them can be solved and they can solve it … Continue reading
My career, and my life, requires that I make a lot of decisions and form opinions. But I worry. I make decisions and form opinions faster than almost anyone I know. Some of that comes from being and ENTJ. Some of … Continue reading
A friend has been harmed and I must defend them! A horrible person has done something really obsecene and evil to someone I care about and I want to take action! I want to call this horrible person a bunch … Continue reading