We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- We Are Not an Optimum Match
- Purple Balls
- How Does a Successful Long-Term Relationship Start?
- First No Condom, Now Only Penile-Vaginal Intercourse?
- I Need To Have an Orgasm
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: gay
This is a tale that could not be told until now for many reasons. Not least of which is that there could well have been legal issues if others had become involved in resolution of the matter. But legal resolution … Continue reading
But they would if they thought they would win. A recent court ruling by the state’s 3rd District Court of Appeal overturned the State of Florida’s 33-year-old law banning adoptions by gay men and lesbians. Florida is the last remaining state … Continue reading
Not a perfect analogy, but then sometimes my mind gets a little twisted. Normal people skate. Freaks of nature figure skate. If normal people try to do what top figure skaters do, they would get really, really hurt. Normal people … Continue reading
Sometimes you learn something new that is really surprising. Often it is something that the general public is not exposed to simply because general public sensitivities try to hide facts that we should probably be more aware of than me … Continue reading
Solicitor General of the United States Elena Kagan, who should be newsworthy only because she is currently nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, has been deemed newsworthy by The Wall Street Journal for playing softball in 1993 (Thanks to my … Continue reading
A TSA employee is shown from the back in this body scan taken in Atlanta, Georgia. An amazingly dim-witted idiot who works for the Transportation Security Administration at Miami International Airport in Florida recently so abused a co-worker about the … Continue reading
“We fillied round what was called the backtown for a … bit, scaring old vecks and cheenas that were crossing the roads and zigzagging after cats and that. Then we took the road west. There wasn’t much traffic about, so … Continue reading
Absolutely any way it can! We know of many successful long-term relationships. There is no common thread in how they started. Successful long-term relationships that we know of include: Our own - We knew within a few weeks of meeting that we would … Continue reading