We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- We Are Not an Optimum Match
- Purple Balls
- How Does a Successful Long-Term Relationship Start?
- I Need To Have an Orgasm
- First No Condom, Now Only Penile-Vaginal Intercourse?
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: media
I ran across a very enlightened column entitled “Age Is No Barrier to Great Sex” by Elaine George on The Daily Telegraph Website. Ms. George says: “SEX is not just about procreation, it is also for recreation — and this … Continue reading
Usenet and all of its successors are dying. No matter what they call it in the movies, it is really anti-social networking. Social networks are supposed to make it possible to connect people who share interests and activities across political, … Continue reading
After the Deepwater Horizon platform disaster, approximately 275 million gallons of oil were released into the Gulf waters. Only 25% of the oil has been recovered, destroyed, or is known to have washed ashore. There is quite a controversy brewing … Continue reading
Between bad science, special interests, bad journalism, and a public that is often too accepting of what is published as fact without checking sources; many ideas become accepted as truths when in fact they are nothing more than, at best, … Continue reading
Anyone from the US who goes to Europe is probably shocked by television. Between the effects of Hayes Committee and the FCC, movies and television in the US are heavily censored. Sometimes it is hard to understand the logic; bodies … Continue reading
There was an old scientist who lived in a zoo. He worked with so many engineers, he didn’t know what to do; He gave them all advice without any dread; But they drove him all crazy and out of his head. … Continue reading
Does the massive oil spill now occurring in the Gulf of Mexico bother us? Absolutely. Would we like to see thorough reviews of what went wrong and what can be done to significantly improve prevention of such incidents in the future? … Continue reading
Solicitor General of the United States Elena Kagan, who should be newsworthy only because she is currently nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, has been deemed newsworthy by The Wall Street Journal for playing softball in 1993 (Thanks to my … Continue reading