We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- ENTJ Father Confessor" class="wpp-post-title">Struggles of an ENTJ Father Confessor
- Personality Miscommunication — Throwing the Switch
- First No Condom, Now Only Penile-Vaginal Intercourse?
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: Organizations
Feminists want you to believe that the glass ceilings are there to keep females from advancing. Supporters of historically suppressed races want you to believe that the glass ceilings are there to keep members of the historically suppressed races from advancing. … Continue reading
How the hell did I end up in a position like this? There is nothing in the corporate job description about sitting in my office and listening to a never-ending stream of people spilling their guts out about the issues … Continue reading
Following my most recent surgery, I was able to return to work much more quickly than I was able to following any of my previous surgeries. This was true because of the nature of the surgical work that was performed … Continue reading
Every family goes through this. We are having a family event this weekend. It is in celebration of a joyous life event. One of those times when you try to bring members of the family, and in this case also … Continue reading
Not like you would have been in times past; at least in most parts of the world. Not for undertaking scientific research that is not approved by the established powers. Most scientific research requires sponsorship. In today’s world, only a … Continue reading
The Advisory Committee for Reproductive Health Drugs of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously recently to recommend approval of an emergency contraceptive for use up to five days after sex. According to CNN: The pill is intended for women who … Continue reading
A reader of this blog recently emailed us with questions about what it was like living with a person with a strong ENTJ personality type. Seems the partner of the reader was so career-committed that the reader was faced with extended … Continue reading
Currently receive my employment through a multi-national, public corporation with annual turnover approaching 10,000,000,000,000 Greece Drachmae (I do not mean to pick on the Greeks, especially given their current financial crises, but I just love saying “Drachmae” and ten trillion … Continue reading