We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- ENTJ Father Confessor" class="wpp-post-title">Struggles of an ENTJ Father Confessor
- I Need To Have an Orgasm
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- Contact Us
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: Politics of Sexuality
I just love the State of the Mouse. It elects some of the most entertaining characters to public office. At least you have to keep telling yourself that their actions are entertaining. If you let yourself remember that they actually … Continue reading
kink: from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary unconventional sexual taste or behavior Well that sure as hell doesn’t help very much! Unconventional? Again from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary : not conventional : not bound by or in accordance with convention : being … Continue reading
Our bubble is not that opaque. It is at least somewhat translucent. We may live lives that many would consider sheltered, but at least we are voracious in our appetites for learning from books, films, the Internet whatever source we … Continue reading
We all know that sex is a “good thing” for a happy healthy relationship. It glues the couple together and is a cocoon against the stress of the world. All evidence is that people who maintain an active sex life … Continue reading
With age and a whole lot of experience in the art of love (read sex = intercourse), one thing has become more and more clear. Sex is much, much better between two people and especially when there is a strong element … Continue reading
We have been communicating, well really attempting to communicate for thirty eight years as of this June. If you are still communicating after that long, you have had a lot of practice. We think we are both reasonably intelligent people. … Continue reading
We began to write this blog as a post from both Still Here Too and me. We found that there are many reasons for wanting to remain anonymous and also for wanting to publish publically, but that they are not … Continue reading
SEX - I understand that some of you have arrangements with your committed others, to be in plural relationships or open marriages - I will not judge, it is none of my business. If it works for you fine. That does not work for … Continue reading