We first met almost forty years ago. There was an instantaneous physical, mental, and emotional mutual attraction. With billions of people in the world this was not the only possible combination, but this one was real and obvious. Within days we knew we belonged together for more than the immediate future. Within months we made a formal commitment to remain together. We have each faced many physical and emotional successes and challenges. We have survived because of each other.
And yet, we continue to learn about each other and discover more each day. We have friends, co-workers, and colleagues. But we have very few who share our inner selves except each other. Perhaps through these postings we may find others who are more like us…
Is Still Here & Still Here Too
Most Popular Posts (directly accessed in the last 7 days)
- ENTJ-INFP Coupling" class="wpp-post-title">An ENTJ-INFP Coupling
- MBTI" class="wpp-post-title">StrengthsFinder or MBTI
- ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert" class="wpp-post-title">ENTJ or INTJ — Extrovert or Introvert
- Cock Rings — Should Be Taught In Med School
- Purple Balls
- BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)" class="wpp-post-title">BDSM, a Better Understanding (NSFW)
- Sex Confession — It Does Disappoint Me
- Contact Us
- First No Condom, Now Only Penile-Vaginal Intercourse?
- How Does a Successful Long-Term Relationship Start?
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
- MisterJ: I can see that situation happening in a ENTJ-INFP couple’s conversation. But as an ENTJ, I would have...
- Raworahi: I found your blog yesterday and it was really helpful – I am like your husband in that in an ENTJ but...
- heffked: My ENTJ man has just roared back into my INFP life after 27 years (we dated in graduate school, then went...
- Is Still Here: I wish I could say that time makes communication between an ENTJ male and an INFP female easier but...
- ENTJ or INTJ – Extrovert or Introvert (1)
- Raworahi: As an E who is also on the cusp of being an I, I find great resonance with what you’ve written on the...
- StrengthsFinder or MBTI (5)
- Is Still Here: David, Sorry for being so slow to reply. The discussion of why I have been slow would cover personal...
- David: I’m very interested in the combination between your MBTI results and your strengths results. Where did...
- Is Still Here: Geezer-Chick, Of course the tests are intended to only be one of many indicators. But we all know...
- geezer-chick: Does your company really use these test results to figure out what people you can work with? what jobs...
- Lars: If you enjoyed StrenghtsFinder, i suggest you try also the VIA-IS: http://viame.uat.dev.aisysw...
- An ENTJ-INFP Coupling (11)
Topicsadvice aging America Belle de Jour birth Blog business cancer career CNN coffee commitment committed partnership Communication computer Conditions and Diseases conscious corporation Couples date Desire development divorce dot-com Education Employment energy engineer ENTJ ENTJ-INFP evolution exercise family Florida forms friendship games gay generations Government guilt Health Healthcare Human behavior humor illness INFP Internet Interpersonal Relationships joining kink Law Long-Term Relationships loss love Lymphoma management marriage media Medicine Myers-Briggs NPR Organizations Orgasm pain partnership penis Personality politics Politics of Sexuality procedures radiation Relationships research respect same-sex marriage science scientist sex Sex Education Sexual intercourse Sexuality Sexual relationships share sleep society stress Surgery survival talk transportation TV Twitter U.K. U.S. United States university water Work xkcd
Tag Archives: sex
It is an old habit and it is not in itself a bad one. The only issue I must be careful to watch for is that, as has been true in my past, I do find it so enjoyable that … Continue reading
Until now I have never experienced a broken bone. I have injured multiple joints in multiple ways on multiple occasions; but never before a broken bone. Then last week while walking across my house, I put my foot down on … Continue reading
I just finished reading Joan Price’s wonderful book “Naked at Our Age: Talking Out Loud About Senior Sex”. The principle topic is senior (people over fifty) sexuality. This is a topic that most younger people and many older people seemed … Continue reading
I ran across a very enlightened column entitled “Age Is No Barrier to Great Sex” by Elaine George on The Daily Telegraph Website. Ms. George says: “SEX is not just about procreation, it is also for recreation — and this … Continue reading
The whole issue started with an ill spoken comment by Constable Michael Sanguinetti rom the Toronto Police Service’s 31 Division at a York University safety forum in which he stated that “women should avoid dressing like sluts” in order not … Continue reading
Look at the last “Age” in this from xkcd: If you are young, have hope, there is life after 55! If you are over 55, don’t be left out! BTW, there are some out there who are comfortable admiting just how much sex … Continue reading
One of the Memorable BISH Graphics Having spent a good twenty years producing and presenting thousands of slide presentations and now the last seven to ten years sitting through an average of twenty, or perhaps more (the mind numbs after … Continue reading